Join the Union
The National Feed Union (NFU) was formed in Russia in September 2013. The decision to create the new industry Union was made at the First Meeting of Russian producers of feed additives, premixes and concentrates.
The NFS includes 19 Russian companies representing at least 80% of all industry operators.
The main tasks of the NFU are:
- lobbying industry interests in accordance with the decisions of the General Meeting of NFU members;
- formation of a favorable business atmosphere in the market for consistent sustainable development of the industry;
- representing the interests of the industry in government agencies and at the interstate level;
- active participation with government agencies and other industry unions in the development of optimal production standards, quality and safety criteria for manufactured products;
- participation with government agencies and public organisations, in the creation of a system of sectoral monitoring of quality and safety;
- promotion of industry products on the markets and abroad, dissemination of knowledge and positive experience in this area among consumers of products;
- creation of a unified information platform for NFU members, comprehensive analysis of industry indicators, global and domestic market of feed, premixes and feed additives; work with domestic and international media;
- harmonisation of the legislation with European standards in the field of circulation of feed additives and their mixtures on the basis of cooperation with industry unions of the European Union (FEFANA, FEFAC, etc.);
- organisation of legal and personnel support, specialised industrial training, seminars, webinars, scientific conferences, exhibitions, contests;